Lidocaine Cream 5% 30g
Active ingredient/purpose: Lidocaine 5% / topical anaesthetic.
Benzyl alchohol, carbomer homopolymer, lecithin, dl-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, polypropylene glycol, purified water.
For external use only.
Do not use:
- Large amounts or over large areas of the body
- On raw surfaces or blistered skin
- For teething
- Under a bandage
- You experience:
- Difficulty breathing
- Pale,grey or blue coloured skin as these may be signs of methemoglobin-emia, a rare disorder, which may appear ut to 2 hours after use.
- If symptoms persist for more than 7 days or reoccur within a few days
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, call a poison control centre or get medical help right away.
Adults and children 2 years and over:
- Apply to affected area not more than 3-4 times daily
- Do not apply a bandage
- For use in children 2-12 years, application should be supervised by an adult
- Do not use more than directed
Store at 15-30C.